Looking for modern style for your pool or fountain water feature? The simple and cleans of the Clarke large rectangular emitter is the perfect compliment to all size of water feature walls. Unique in style, the Clarke fountain emitter minimally protrudes when installed making it a ideal product for water features where their is the risk of injury. The Clarke is bold enough to stand alone in a smaller water feature or may be used in multiples across larger water feature walls.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, these emitters are precision crafted by our expert staff members. Simple in style, the Clarke emitters have a male inlet on the rear of the unit in addition to grounding/bonding provisions.
Do you like the style of the Clarke emitter, but need customization of size or inlet? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email email@example.com for more details and pricing.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Clarke Large Rectangular Water Fountain Emitter
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 20 GPH - 200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 60 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 125 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" MPT on back
- Dimensions: 12" W x 1" D x 6"H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass and other Custom Colors)