Clean and Crisp are two words we hear most about the Bruni water scupper. It's smooth escutcheon backplate and marries well with all architectural styles, while its deep black finish modernizes your landscape environment. Seen alone in smaller fountains or in multiples for larger fountain & pool walls, the Bruni is sure to standout from the rest!
Manufactured in the USA from premium materials, the Bruni water spout is made from cast solid bronze and finished to an almost perfect black finish. Featuring a slight front lip aiding in keeping water from dripping back onto the spout and wall, this luxurious water feature spout performs as well as it looks.
This product is available in several finishes including a darker oil rubbed bronze, distressed copper, antique pewter and raw pewter. Please inquire via phone at 888-702-2558 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
*** Finishes are hand applied by expert craftsmen. Being hand applied, there may be variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Returns due to finish variations will not be accepted. ***
- Bruni Medium Roman Classic Water Fountain Spout
- Cast Bronze Construction
- Flow Rate: 180 GPH - 300 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 180 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 5.25" D x 5.5"H
- Finishes: Rubbed Black (Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Copper, Antique Pewter, Pewter and other Patina finishes)