ountains and water features add ambiance and luxury to all styles of landscape designs. The Beretta Water Fountain Spout is a perfect example of a professional and clean design that integrates well into nearly all architectural styles. Found as a single unique or often in multiples the Beretta water spout can be buried in a wall to expose as much of the spout as desired.
The Beretta protrudes up to 7" from a wall with a 30-degree angle cut adding elegant and timeless appeal. An integrated baffle controls the flow of the water to ensure that spray from the water fountain spout is minimal. This water spout is available in several finishes or unfinished to put your own color to.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Powder coating is Pool and Spa chemical resistant.
Escutcheon Plates are available for the Beretta in many style, please inquire for more details and pricing.
- Beretta 2" Round Water Fountain Spout
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 100 GPH - 300 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT
- Dimensions: 2" W x 7" D x 2" H
- Finishes: Silver Metallic Powdercoat (Available in Textured Rust, Copper Metallic & Custom Colors)