The Block designer open top spillway is the difference between ordinary and extraordinary water features. Simple and substantial in style, the Block makes a bold statement of class and luxury. Normally installed half way into the top of a wall, the baffled bottom inlet calms water for a sheet of water upon exit. As one of our flagship products for water features, your customers and guests will be impressed with your choice of this open top water spillway.
Manufactured in the USA from thick corten rusting steel, this sleek water feature is fully welded and built to last. Water from the Block water feature is calmed by baffles that fill a pool in the rear of the unit.
Corten steel, also called Cor-Ten steel, is a weathering steel that resists corrosion but is not rust-proof. This steel alloy is widely used in landscaping and other outdoor applications because it forms a protective layer of rust after approximately six months of exposure to moisture and oxygen.
**** Available as a custom item, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
- Block 12" Open Top Spillway Scupper
- 3/16" Corten Weathering Rusting Steel
- Internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 850 GPH - 3800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on Bottom
- Dimensions: 12" W x 24" D x 6" H
- Finish: Corten Weather (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)