Inspired by old world styled fountains, we've reinvented the fountain emitter in modern form for your water feature product. The Clarke fountain emitter is ideal for environments where you want to keep a thin profile to the water feature wall for safety purposes while not sacrificing style. Build to standalone in smaller water fountain features or to be used in multiples across a larger water feature well, the Clarke fountain emitter in stainless steel is sure to impress your guests or client.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, these emitters are precision crafted by our expert staff members. Simple in style, the Clarke emitters have a male inlet on the rear of the unit in addition to grounding/bonding provisions.
Do you like the style of the Clarke emitter, but need customization of size or inlet? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Clarke Small Square Water Fountain Emitter
- Heavy Gauge Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 15 GPH - 200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 60 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 125 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" MPT on back
- Dimensions: 6" W x 1" D x 6"H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass and other Custom Colors)