Update the water feature of your pool or fountain easily with the stainless steel Waverly water spout mask! Our water spout masks are purposely built to be used on a remodel where tile or wall structure does not want to be disturbed, saving you money and time with better looking results! The Waverly glue-on revnovation mask in silver metallic looks great in both modern and traditional styles of architecture due to it's timeless design and simplicity. Seen alone in water features or in multiples, the Waverly water spout mask in silver metallic is sure to bring new life to your water feature remodel project!
Offered as a plumbed model, as well, the Waverly mask model is purposely built to be installed with adhesive and a sealing material such as silicone. The provided bolts are added for the purposes of securing the water spout mask to your existing wall with adhesive, while the flat backplate allows for silicone sealant. A baffle calms water as it enters the spout reducing spray and less than desirable water effects.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, then powdercoated with UV-resistant colors, these spouts are built to last. The baffle inside the spout hides the unsightly inlet and plumbing, plus ensures water exits the spout pleasantly.
- Waverly 1.5" Round Water Fountain Spout Mask
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 70 GPH - 150 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" Wide x 1 3/4" Tall Opening (Fits up to 1" PVC)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 2.5" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Silver Metallic Powdercoat (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Real Copper, Copper Metallic, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)