Enjoy the refreshing sound of water cascading into your pool or fountain basin from the 6" Cecetto's bold outlet. The Cecetto is classic, yet modern, in style, lending itself well to all types of landscapes and architecture types. Made to stand alone or be used in multiples, the copper 6" Cecetto water scupper is a priceless addition to your pool or fountain project.
Manufactured in the USA from heavy duty copper, the 6" boxed Cecetto water spout is fully-welded and brushed finished to match surrounding stainless products. The Cecetto model has a baffle that hides plumbing, while aiding in water control.
**** Available in custom sizes and shapes, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Cecetto 6” Square Water Fountain Spout Scupper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 225 - 600 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT on back
- Dimensions: 6" W x 8" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)