Elegance and timeless design are two of the best features of the Picard cascading scupper. Bold in it's own right, the Picard accents nearly all landscaping designs in either a pool or fountain environment. The serene sound that a group of Picard scuppers create while sheeting water into a pool or fountain basin gives great white noise to enjoy.
The Picard cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It's constructed from 100% brass that's brush finished to match other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the Picard cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
- Picard 12" Cascading Scupper
- 14 gauge 316 Brass Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 450 - 1200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 12" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Brass (Available in Stainless Steel, Copper or Powder Coat Colors)