Elegance and timeless design are two of the best features of the Picard cascading scupper. Bold in it's own right, the Picard accents nearly all landscaping designs in either a pool or fountain environment. The serene sound that a group of Picard scuppers create while sheeting water into a pool or fountain basin gives great white noise to enjoy.
The Picard cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It's constructed from marine-grade stainless steel that's been treated with our corrosion resistance processing, then it is brushed for the finish that match well to other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the Picard cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Picard 12" Cascading Scupper
- 14 gauge 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 450 - 1200 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Dimensions: 12" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)