Create extraordinary from the simple with the 36" Picard copper scupper. When you're building a high-end pool, fountain or water feature, it's the small details and quality products that drive the end product to new heights. The 36" Picard copper scupper for pools and fountains is masterfully crafted from 100% copper with engineering and function for a lifetime in mind. Seen standing alone or or flanked with smaller Picard copper scuppers, you will surely be impressed with the quality and design of this product.
The 36" Copper Picard cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It's constructed from 100% copper that's brush finished to match other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the 36" Copper Picard cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Picard 36" Cascading Scupper for Pools & Fountains
- Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 1350 - 3600 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 36" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)