Enjoy the soothing sound of white noise as water gracefully exits the closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway for pools, fountains, water features and spa's. Our stainless steel 6" closed top Zanardi is a favorite among owners for it's clean and sophisticated looks, while sheeting water well from it's hidden tank. Seen alone in smaller water feature fountains or in multiples in pools, we are sure you'll love the appearance and function of the 8" wide closed top Zanardi waterfall spillway.
Crafted from heavy-gauge 316 stainless steel, the closed top Zanardi is built to stand the test of time, while it's internal engineering and baffling system create a perfect water sheet exiting the feature. Our construction methods make us standout from the rest. All of our products, including the Zanardi product line are fully welded and brushed to a perfect finish.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Zanardi 6" Closed Top Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy gauge 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 250 - 700 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 9.5" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper or Powder Coat Colors)