Make a statement with your pool or fountain water feature. The Clarke small fountain emitter is bold yet simple in design adding unique style to your landscaping project. Used alone in smaller fountains or grouped across large pool water feature walls, this modern emitter is perfect where depth is a concern. Paired these emitters with other spillway products for a water feature that will "wow" your clients or guests!
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, these emitters are precision crafted by our expert staff members. Simple in style, the Clarke emitters have a male inlet on the rear of the unit in addition to grounding/bonding provisions.
Do you like the style of the Clarke emitter, but need customization of size or inlet? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Clarke Small Rectangular Water Fountain Emitter
- Heavy Gauge Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 15 GPH - 200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 60 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 125 GPH
- Inlet: 1/2" MPT on back
- Dimensions: 8" W x 1" D x 4"H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass and other Custom Colors)