The Henry water fountain emitter's elegance is just the right fit for your Gothic or classical landscape environment. It's beautiful escutcheon plate styling is complimented by oak leaves and floral designs adding some serious sophistication to it's overall aesthetics. The subtle oil rubbed bronze finish accents the details of these styling cues, while the simple centered emitter spout is small but present. Your guests or clients will surely be impressed with your selection in this fine water feature.
Manufactured in the USA from cast bronze, this premium water feature is handcrafted to be imperfectly perfect. It's solid construction is heavy and strong, while the oil rubbed bronze finish with gold accents shows off it's style well. This emitter features a slight lip to avoid water from dripping back onto the product or wall itself.
This product is available in several finishes including a darker oil rubbed bronze, distressed copper, antique pewter and raw pewter. Please inquire via phone at 888-702-2558 for more details on these finish options.
- Henry Large Roman Gothic Water Fountain Emitter
- Heavy Cast Bronze Construction
- Flow Rate: 60 GPH - 120 GPH
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 60 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 100 GPH
- Inlet: 1/2" MPT
- Dimensions: 7" W x 2.5" D x 7"H
- Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze (Available in Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Copper, Antique Pewter, Pewter and other Patina finishes)