The Bianca water spout is an unforgettable visual delight for both you and your guests. Elevate your surroundings with a touch of elegance and sophistication, courtesy of one of our premium water spout selections. Crafted from sturdy and enduring copper, these spouts age gracefully, much like fine wine. Whether standing alone in a fountain or arranged in a pool set, these striking water spouts enhance landscapes of all shapes and styles.
Precision-crafted from 1/4" thick copper, the Bianca water spout, accompanied by its diamond-shaped escutcheon plate, boasts a brushed finish or is offered with pre-applied patina colors that accelerate the natural aging process, bringing forth the exquisite colors inherent to copper.
While we provide standard lengths and sizes as indicated below, we also offer the option for custom manufacturing of the Bianca heavy copper water spout, tailored to the unique requirements of your project.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Bianca 2.5” Diamond Water Fountain Spout
- 1/4" Thick Pure Copper Construction
- Straight-through design allows for varying water flow
- Flow Rate: 80 GPH - 350 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 100 GPH, 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 250 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 7" W x 4" D x 7" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Patina Finished Available)