Add timeless class and sophistication to your water feature with the Cecetto 4" Square water spout in copper. Fitting well in both modern and classic architectural styles, this copper 4" square water scupper provides white noise in your pool or fountain while staying subtle in style and prominence. Built for both commercial and residential water feature projects, the Cecetto 4" water spout is constructed of copper that will naturally patina over time. See standing alone in small fountains or often in a row of multiple, the Cecetto 4" water scupper in copper is sure to please your guests.
Handcrafted in the USA from 100% pure copper, the Cecetto is brush finished. Manufactured from 16 gauge Copper with a baffle to control flow and effect, water cascading evenly across the widths of this copper water scupper spout.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Cecetto 4" Square Water Fountain Spout Scupper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 150 - 480 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 4" - 16" (See Water Projection Chart in Photos)
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)