Modern and sophisticated in style, the Duncan provides your landscape or pool design with a water feature that will soon not be forgotten. It's large industrial appearance, smooth rolled lip and soft brush finish exude class. The Duncan 4" round water spout is often seen alone or in groupings of several leading into a pool or fountain basin.
Handcrafted from 16-Gauge Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, the Duncan is optionally baffled to calm water leaving it's lip. The lip, while providing a unique look, aids in keeping water from running back onto the wall it's contained in.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Duncan 4" Round Water Fountain & Pool Spout
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- (Optional)Spray baffle to Calm Water
- Flow Rate: 150 GPH - 500 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 250 GPH, 9" - 12" at 48" Height & 500 GPH
- Inlet: 2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 4" W x 12" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Custom Powdercoat Colors)