Create something spectacular with the Jenson 5" water scupper meant for both indoor and outdoor water features. It's timeless design and proper dimensions make a statement while water effortlessly flows off it's spill edge. The Jenson also works well inside of homes as a shower waterfall, bathtub spout or a wall-mounted sink fixture. Standing alone or placed in bunches, the Jenson water fountain feature is sure to please all eyes.
Standing tall at 3", with a width of 5", the Jenson is a mid-sized water feature. Inside the Jenson, you will find a baffle that hides the unsightly inner workings of the fixture and enhances water sheeting.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Jenson 5" Water Fountain & Pool Scupper
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle and Internal Baffle to Sheet Water
- Flow Rate: 250 GPH - 1000 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 9" - 12" at 48" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 5" W x 8" D x 3" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper & Custom Colors)