The 3" Waverly water spout in copper is an excellent choice for all types of water features in pools and fountains. It's bold size and simple styling makes for a timeless design that will weather to match your traditional or modern landscape design. Seen standing alone in small fountains or in multiples on larger water feature pool walls, the 3" Waverly in copper is sure to be a great choice for your water feature!
Bold in size, the 3" Waverly suits larger fountains where the 1.5" Waverly is too small. Made from pure copper by expert craftsman in the USA, we've selected the best materials and construction methods for long life and the best appearance. The 3" Waverly in copper
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
Do you like the style of the 3" Waverly but need it in a custom length or with a larger backplate? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email us at email@example.com for more details and a quote today!
- Waverly 3” Round Water Fountain Spout
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 150GPH - 300 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 70 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 120 GPH
- Inlet: 1.5" FPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 6" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)