The Block designer open top spillway is the difference between ordinary and extraordinary water features. Simple and substantial in style, the Block makes a bold statement of class and luxury. Normally installed half way into the top of a wall, the baffled bottom inlet calms water for a sheet of water upon exit. As one of our flagship products for water features, your customers and guests will be impressed with your choice of this open top water spillway.
Manufactured in the USA from thick copper, the Block comes standard brush finished and available with patina options to accelerate the aging process and bring out the best colors copper has to offer. Water from the Block water feature is calmed by baffles that fill a basin in the rear of the unit to ensure a proper water sheet.
**** Available as a custom item, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Block 12" Open Top Spillway Scupper
- 1/4" 100% Copper Construction (on Sides)
- Internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 600 GPH - 1200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on Bottom (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 12" W x 24" D x 6" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Corten, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)