The Block designer open top spillway is the difference between ordinary and extraordinary water features. Simple and substantial in style, the Block makes a bold statement of class and luxury. Normally installed half way into the top of a wall, the baffled bottom inlet calms water for a sheet of water upon exit. As one of our flagship products for water features, your customers and guests will be impressed with your choice of this open top water spillway.
Manufactured in the USA from thick marine-grade stainless steel, this sleek water feature is fully welded and chemically treated for a long life of beauty. Water from the Block water feature is calmed by baffles that fill a pool in the rear of the unit.
**** Available as a custom item, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Block 12" Open Top Spillway Scupper
- 3/16" 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 600GPH - 1200 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on Bottom
- Dimensions: 12" W x 24" D x 6" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Corten, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)