Update the look of your fountain with ease! The Cecetto water fountain mask in copper provides you modern luxury looks without all the demolition. Our water feature mask line let's you use existing plumbing without having to cut holes in walls and replumb your pool or fountain. It's as easy as a few holes and some silicone!
Made from pure copper, these handcrafted water spout covers feature a baffle to tame out coming water and a bottom lip to avoid drip back down the wall below. 2 bolts on the rear of the product give you something to attach the feature to your wall with.
Works with up to 1.5" PVC piping or similar dimension plumbing. There is no threaded inlet on this spout.
*** THIS IS A MASK/RETROFIT VERSION THAT HAS NO THREADED PLUMBING FITTING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLUMBED VERSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE. ***
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Cecetto 4" Square Water Feature Mask
- Solid copper construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 150 - 400 GPH
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Silver Metallic, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)