Bring your landscape to life with the Waverly water spout mask in Textured Rust finish. Perfectly at home on travertine or other light and dark stone, the Waverly water spout mask in textured rust is easy to install on existing fountains and pools. Our Waverly water spout mask products install over existing tile with only holes drilled for the securing bolts. No more replacing tile or digging in walls to update your water feature. Found in multiples normally, the Waverly water spout mask in textures rust gives you great flexibility in design and installation.
Offered as a plumbed model, as well, the Waverly mask model is purposely built to be installed with adhesive and a sealing material such as silicone. The provided bolts are added for the purposes of securing the water spout mask to your existing wall with adhesive, while the flat backplate allows for silicone sealant. A baffle calms water as it enters the spout reducing spray and less than desirable water effects.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, then powdercoated with UV-resistant colors, these spouts are built to last. The baffle inside the spout hides the unsightly inlet and plumbing, plus ensures water exits the spout pleasantly.
*** THIS IS A MASK/RETROFIT VERSION THAT HAS NO THREADED PLUMBING FITTING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLUMBED VERSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE. ***
- Waverly 1.5" Round Water Fountain Spout Mask
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 70 GPH - 150 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" Wide x 1 3/4" Tall Opening (Fits up to 1" PVC)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 2.5" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Textured Rust Powdercoat (Available in Silver Metallic, Brushed Stainless Steel, Real Copper, Copper Metallic & Custom Colors)