Finishing touches, such as the stainless steel Nelson box roof scupper, take your high-end construction project to a new height. Designed for both residential and commercial applications, roof drainage scuppers can now be more than a necessity, they can be an accent on all other architectural features. Well suited for traditional and modern styles of homes and buildings, the Nelson box roof scupper adds to the overall quality of your build as well.
Manufactured in the USA, the Nelson stainless steel roof drainage scupper is not like the other boxed scuppers you'll find. It's constructed from thicker 16 gauge marine-grade stainless steel and fully welded for a long life without concern of quality. Don't fall for lower quality products made from very thin materials with spot welded seams. The Nelson's integrated lip aids in pushing water away from the structure and adds style to the product.
*** Available in corner and overflow configurations, custom lengths, and with roof grates. Please call us at 888-702-2558 for more information. ***
- Nelson 4" x 4" Boxed Roof Drainage Scupper
- 16 Gauge 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully hand welded with integrated lip to project water
- Dimensions: 4" W x 10" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)