High-end aesthetics and quality are two of the key features of the 24" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillways. The minimal design does not distract from other features of your landscape design while providing a perfect sheet of water up to 3 feet on demand. The 24" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillway never ceases to impress.
Manufactured from marine-grade stainless steel with added corrosion resistance from our military-spec chemical treatment, the 24" Sutton provides you years of elegance and grace. Internal baffles ensure that the water flows into a perfect sheet minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Sutton 24" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- Heavy gauge 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 900 - 2400 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 24" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper or Powder Coat Colors)