High-end aesthetics and quality are two of the key features of the copper 36" Sutton sheer descent waterfall spillways. The minimal design does not distract from other features of your landscape design while providing a perfect sheet of water up to 3 feet on demand. The copper 36" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillway never ceases to impress.
The 36" Copper sheer descent Sutton is fully-welded and manufactured from pure copper, providing you years of elegance and grace. Internal baffles ensure that the water flows into a perfect sheet minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Sutton 36" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 1350 - 3600 GPH
- Inlet: (2) 1 1/2" FNPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 36" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)