Build a water feature that will impress you clients or guests with the 6" copper Sutton water spillway scupper for pools and fountains. The copper aging and simple style of this product marries well into everything from traditional to modern landscaping styles. These 6" spillways in copper are often seen in large quantities across water feature walls, but are bold enough to stand alone in smaller water features and fountains.
Manufactured from 100% copper by expert craftsman in the USA, the Sutton provides you years of functional elegance without the issues that plastic sheer descent products may present. Internal baffles ensure that the water flows into a perfect sheet minimizing splash and maximizing appeal.
For those who are on a tighter budget, we also offer smooth water spillways in ABS plastic. Please visit our products page to find these products and others that might spark your interest.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Sutton 6" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 225 - 600 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass or Powder Coat Colors)