The copper 96" Sutton Smooth Waterfall Spillways are characterized by their high-end aesthetics and exceptional quality. Their minimalist design seamlessly blends into your landscape, allowing for a pristine sheet of water from up to 3 feet in height whenever desired. The 96" copper Sutton Sheer Descent Waterfall Spillway consistently leaves a lasting impression.
Crafted with precision in the USA from 100% pure copper, the 96" Sutton is meticulously handcrafted to provide years of elegance and grace. Its internal baffles ensure that the water flows smoothly into a perfect sheet, minimizing splashing and maximizing visual appeal.
For those with budget constraints, we also offer smooth water spillways made from durable ABS plastic. Explore our product page to discover these alternatives and more that may interest you.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Sutton 96" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 4,800 - 9,600 GPH
- Inlet: (6) 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 96" W x 4.75 D x 2.75" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel or Powder Coat Colors)