Looking to build in a water feature that has a perfectly flat sheet of water cascading quietly into your pond, fountain, pool or water feature? The Nakano waterfall spillway is engineered and built to create a peaceful and elegant water element to any landscape. Constructed to be tucked into the wall of your feature, this spillway is barely seen, and will not detract from the beauty of tile, stacked stone or other materials covering it's smooth flow tank.
We've found several impostors of the Nakano waterfall spillway, but recommend ours due to the quality concerns we've heard about from other manufacturers. The benefits of our product versus the competitor include:
- 100% 316 Marine-Grade Stainless construction. Several similar products are built of inferior 304 stainless steel, which is much more rust prone than our materials.
- Military Spec Chemical Treatment. All of our spillways are put thought a chemical treatment that provides the highest level of resistance to corrosion from water and chemicals.
- 30 degree drip edge and 1 3/8" spill edge. These features exclusive to our design keep water flowing in a sheet from the spillway and from dripping down your wall. Our spillway work well with the thickness of stacked stone better than most competitors.
- Designed by and exclusively available at Majestic Water Spouts. Most of our competitors accept the "off the shelf" designs with inferior design and materials. The Nakano design has been tested in many environments and performed well in computer modeled fluid dynamics testing.
- Nakano 18" Waterfall Spillway
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 250 GPH - 1350 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 650 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 1150 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FPT on Bottom of Unit
- Dimensions: 17.625" W x 5" D x 3.125" H
- Finish: Brushed Raw Stainless Steel