Add modern style to your water feature with the classic and simple design of the Ericsson water spout in pure copper. The Ericsson is one of our most popular water spouts due to it's simple construction and design fitting into pond, fountain or pool projects easily. The Ericsson can standalone in small water features but is commonly found in multiples on larger water feature walls.
With a 7" length (inquire for custom lengths), the Ericsson is short enough to be embedded in walls at various lengths for differing appearances. Internal baffling ensures that water exiting the copper 2" square water spout is smooth and calm.
Handcrafted in the USA of pure copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. The standard product is brushed, but is available in patina finishes, as well.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
Escutcheon Plates are available for the Ericsson in many style, please inquire for more details and pricing.
- Ericsson 2" Square Water Fountain Spout
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 100 GPH - 300 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 2" W x 7" D x 2" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Textured Rust, Copper Style & Custom Colors)