Compliment your water feature build or remodel with the simple and elegant styling of the Waverly water spout in pure copper. Aging naturally, the copper Waverly is a classic often seen in fountains and pools of all styles. The Waverly water fountain spout is ideal for all types of water features build into pools and fountains of all sizes.
This versatile and timeless design measures 3" long from the round back plate with a 30-degree angle cut to allow the water to flow gracefully off the rounded tip. This water spout is available in several finishes or unfinished to put your own color to.
Handcrafted in the USA of pure copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. The standard product is brushed, but is available in patina finishes, as well.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Waverly 1.5” Round Water Fountain Spout
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 50 GPH - 150 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 70 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 120 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT
- Dimensions: 4" W x 4.75" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Copper Style, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)