Wow your customer or guests with the brilliance of the Waverly water spout for pools and fountains in stainless steel with a square backplate. A very popular model, the Waverly water spout looks amazing in both commercial and residential fountains and pools.
This versatile and timeless design measures 2" long from the square back plate with a modern angle cut to allow the water to flow gracefully off the rounded tip. This water spout is available in several powder coated finishes or brushed copper.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Waverly 1.5” Square Water Fountain Spout
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 50 GPH - 150 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 70 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 120 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 4" W x 4.75" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Copper Style Powder coat, Textured Rust Powder coat, Satin Black Powder coat & Custom Colors)