The 84" Sutton sheer descent waterfall spillway is a top-tier choice for pools, ponds, and fountains, primarily known for its premium aesthetics and exceptional quality. This impressive feature boasts a sleek, modern design that seamlessly integrates with your water feature, allowing for a 3-foot waterfall in the form of a continuous water sheet before it gracefully breaks up. The 84" Sutton smooth water waterfall spillway consistently leaves a lasting impression due to its striking appearance.
Crafted from marine-grade stainless steel and enhanced with a military-grade chemical treatment for superior corrosion resistance, the 84" Sutton ensures sophistication and elegance in your pool or fountain for many years to come. Its internal baffles are thoughtfully designed to channel the water, creating a pristine sheet that reduces splashing while maximizing the overall visual appeal.
For those who have budget constraints, we also offer sheer descent water spillways made from durable ABS plastic. Explore our products page to discover these alternative options and more that might catch your interest.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Sutton 84" Smooth Water Waterfall Spillway
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 3600 - 9600 GPH
- Inlet: (5) 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 84" W x 4.75" D x 2.75" H (2" Lip)
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper or Powder Coat Colors)