Create indoor and outdoor waterfalls that brighten your landscape and design projects. The Barton glass wall sheet waterfall spillway finishes the top of your 18" wide glass sheet with a brushed stainless steel spillway that calms and projects water onto the glass for a dramatic effect in your residential or commercial application.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, this product contain a baffling system to distribute water evenly across it's width. Construction of the Burton glass wall spillway in stainless steel is made with fully-welded seams from thick gauge material. Simply put, the Burton is the best engineered product of all glass wall spillways you can buy.
The Barton glass wall spillways saddle the top of the glass and contain a recess for mounting post caps as seen in the dimensional photos. This allows you to hide the mounting of the glass for a clean and floating sheet effect. Our glass wall sheet spillway comes with a removable clamping system that allows for installation where clearance above the spillway is a concern. Only 5" of clearance from the top of the glass to above obstructions is necessary to install.
If you're looking for custom textured glass panels, please visit our partner Meltdown Glass at www.meltdownglass.com.
*** Available in custom sizes and dimensions to suit your requirements. Please call us at (888) 702-2558 for more details. ***
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Barton 18" Glass Wall Sheet Waterfall Spillway Scupper
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Military-Spec Corrosion Resistant Chemical Treatment
- Internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote even distribution of water from spillway
- Flow Rate: 850 GPH - 3800 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT on Back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 18.25" W x 5.5" D x 7" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powdercoat Colors)