Fountains and water features add ambiance and luxury to all styles of landscape designs. The Beretta Water Fountain Spout is a perfect example of a professional and clean design that integrates well into nearly all architectural styles. Found as a single unique or often in multiples the Beretta water spout can be buried in a wall to expose as much of the spout as desired.
The Beretta protrudes up to 7" from a wall with a 30-degree angle cut adding elegant and timeless appeal. An integrated baffle controls the flow of the water to ensure that spray from the water fountain spout is minimal. This water spout is available in several finishes or unfinished to put your own color to.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Powder coating is Pool and Spa chemical resistant.
Note: This product is manufactured from stainless steel with a copper-style powdercoated finish. This finish will not naturally patina and change colors as real copper material would. Returns of this product for replacement in real copper are subject to our refund policy.
Escutcheon Plates are available for the Beretta in many style, please inquire for more details and pricing.
- Beretta 2" Round Water Fountain Spout
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 100 GPH - 300 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 2" W x 7" D x 2" H
- Finishes: Copper Metallic Powdercoat (Available in Textured Rust, Silver Metallic & Custom Colors)