The Bianca water spout is a spectacle that you and your guests will never miss. Hit the mark in style and class with one of our finest water spout offerings made from thick and robust copper that will weather time like a fine wine. Standing alone in a fountain or as a set in a pool, these bold water spouts accent landscapes of all styles and sizes.
Manufactured from 1/4" thick copper, the Bianca water spout and it's accompanying petite escutcheon plate are brush finished and available with patina options to accelerate the aging process and bring out the best colors copper has to offer.
Offered in the standard length and size stated below, we also custom manufacture the Bianca heavy copper water spout tailored to your project, if necessary.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Bianca 2.5” Round Water Fountain Spout
- 1/4" Thick Pure Copper Construction
- Straight-through design allows for varying water flow
- Flow Rate: 80 GPH - 350 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 100 GPH, 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 250 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4" D x 6" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper