The Block designer open top spillway is the difference between ordinary and extraordinary water features. Simple and substantial in style, the Block makes a bold statement of class and luxury. Normally installed half way into the top of a wall, the baffled bottom inlet calms water for a sheet of water upon exit. As one of our flagship products for water features, your customers and guests will be impressed with your choice of this open top water spillway.
Manufactured in the USA from thick copper, the Block comes standard brush finished and available with patina options to accelerate the aging process and bring out the best colors copper has to offer. Water from the Block water feature is calmed by baffles that fill a basin in the rear of the unit to ensure a proper water sheet.
**** Available as a custom item, if you have modifications necessary for your project, please call us at 888-702-2558. ****
*** Orders placed with Patina application are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy.***
- Block 12" Open Top Spillway Scupper
- 3/16" 100% Copper Construction
- Internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Flow Rate: 850 GPH - 3800 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FNPT on Bottom
- Dimensions: 12" W x 24" D x 6" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Corten, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)