The Cayman's distinct "U" shape and style is a popular yet unique scupper design that marries well with most landscape themes. It's bold, thick sides provide a stately appearance, while the internally baffled waterway provides solid and consistent water flow to it's exit. Found in pool or fountains, the Cayman "U" Channel scupper can standalone in smaller projects or in multiple for larger fountains or pool posts. Your guests or customer will surely be overjoyed with the quality and appeal the Cayman U-style scupper has to offer.
Manufactured in the USA from high-quality marine grade steel, the Cayman U-shaped scupper is brush finished for the perfect modern look. Fully-welded and made form heavy-gauge metal, this item is sure to stand the test of time. Internal baffling provides smooth water on exit of the bent lip that keep water from running down the face of the Cayman or back onto surrounding scenery.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Cayman 8” U-Style Water Fountain Spout
- Heavy-Gauge 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Internal baffles to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 225 GPH - 800 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT on back
- Dimensions: 8" W x 12" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)