Enjoy the bold nature and stance of the Cayman U-shaped scupper in your pool or fountain landscape project. The Cayman's strong lines and thick look elude the quality and heft perfect for high-end builds and remodels. Remaining simple in design, this copper scupper pairs well with may types of landscape and home styles. Often seen built into pillars or in a line of multiples, the copper Cayman water scupper will surely please your clients or guests.
Manufactured in the USA from 100% copper material, the Cayman U-shaped scupper is brush finished for the perfect look. Fully-welded and made form heavy-gauge metal, this item is sure to stand the test of time. Internal baffling provides smooth water on exit of the bent lip that keep water from running down the face of the Cayman or back onto surrounding scenery.
*** Custom Sizes available. Please call us at 888-702-2558 for more details and quotes. ***
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Cayman 8” U-Style Water Fountain Spout
- Heavy-Gauge Copper Construction
- Internal baffles to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 225 GPH - 800 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 8" W x 12" D x 6" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)