The Cecetto 4" square water feature mask takes your styling for pool renovations to new heights! Similar to our plumbed version, this water feature is modern and simple and will add elegance to any pool, fountain or water feature renovation.
Forget the past of digging into block walls to get enough room to add a new plumbed water spout for your project. Our water feature masks are designed to be mounted with adhesive and sealed with silicone to your existing protruding plumbing for a new style on an old wall! Bye bye Lion's Faces, Terracotta rounds and other antiquated water feature styles.
Made from marine-grade 316 stainless steel, these handcrafted water spout covers feature a baffle to tame out coming water and a bottom lip to avoid drip back down the wall below. 2 bolts on the rear of the product give you something to attach the feature to your wall with.
Note: This product is manufactured from stainless steel with a copper-style powdercoated finish. This finish will not naturally patina and change colors as real copper material would. Returns of this product for replacement in real copper are subject to our refund policy.
Works with up to 1.5" PVC piping or similar dimension plumbing. There is no threaded fitting on this spout.
*** THIS IS A MASK/RETROFIT VERSION THAT HAS NO THREADED PLUMBING FITTING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLUMBED VERSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE. ***
- Cecetto 4" Square Water Feature Mask
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 150 - 400 GPH
- (2) 1/4"-20 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 11" - 13" at 24" Height & 750 GPH
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Copper Metallic Powdercoat (Available in Silver Metallic, Textured Rust & Custom Colors)