The Clarke emitter is the perfect compliment to your modern styled water feature. Simple and crisp lines define the Clarke square emitter. Seen in smaller fountains or grouped along larger water feature walls, this emitter is well suited for water features where depth is a concern. A perfect application for the Clarke emitter is pools where injury from a protruding scupper is immanent.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, these emitters are precision crafted by our expert staff members. Simple in style, the Clarke emitters have a male inlet on the rear of the unit in addition to grounding/bonding provisions.
Do you like the style of the Clarke emitter, but need customization of size or inlet? Call us at (888) 702-2558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Clarke Small Square Water Fountain Emitter
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 15 GPH - 200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 4" - 6" at 24" Height & 60 GPH, 8" - 10" at 24" Height & 125 GPH
- Inlet: 1/2" MPT
- Dimensions: 4" W x 1" D x 4"H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Brass and other Custom Colors)