Drive your landscape design to new heights featuring our 48" Copper Waterfall Scupper for Pools & Fountains. No matter if you're remodeling a traditional styled landscape project or a modern new build, this water feature incorporates timeless styling and performance at an unbeatable value!
With beauty in mind, our designs added soft flowing radius corner details, a hidden baffle and is finished to a fine brushed finish, you will be impressed with the quality that these scuppers bring to your pool or fountain build.
Manufactured in the USA from premium materials, our experts handcraft every pool & fountain cascading scupper meticulously using precision CNC tools and fully weld our products for a lifetime of enjoyment.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Picard 48" Cascading Scupper for Pools & Fountains
- 100% Copper Construction
- Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
- Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
- Flow Rate: 1850 - 4800 GPH
- Inlet: (3) 1 1/2" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 48" W x 9.25" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)