Sophistication and grace are the styling cues the Eden long boxed scupper bring to your landscape design. Tall and thin, this copper scupper design lends itself well to both modern and traditional designs. It's long length provides clearance in fountains and pools where coping would interfere with the projection of the water feature normally. Often seen in multiples with close spacing, the Eden will surely create a water feature not to be missed.
Manufactured in the USA by expert craftsman, we are confident that you'll love your water feature with the addition of the Eden tall boxed scupper in copper. Made from 100% pure copper, our products are finished to the perfect shine.
Note that copper will naturally patina with time. Browns, blacks, blues and greens are common colors.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
If your project requires a custom sized Water Spout, click here to request a custom order quote.
- Eden 4" Tall Box Scupper for Pools & Fountains
- 100% Copper Construction
- Tapered Drip Edge to sheet water and avoid drip back
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Baffled design covers unsightly inlet and controls water flow
- Inlet: (1) 1.5" FNTP on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 3" W x 16" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass, and custom colors)