Sophistication and grace are the styling cues the Eden long boxed scupper bring to your landscape design. Tall and thin, this copper scupper design lends itself well to both modern and traditional designs. It's long length provides clearance in fountains and pools where coping would interfere with the projection of the water feature normally. Often seen in multiples with close spacing, the Eden will surely create a water feature not to be missed.
Manufactured in the USA by expert craftsman, we are confident that you'll love your water feature with the addition of the Eden tall boxed scupper in copper. Made from 100% pure copper, our products are finished to the perfect shine.
Note that copper will naturally patina with time. Browns, blacks, blues and greens are common colors.
Need something customized fr your project? Please call us at 888-702-2558 with your specifications for quotes and lead times.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Eden 4" Tall Box Scupper for Pools & Fountains
- 100% Copper Construction
- Tapered Drip Edge to sheet water and avoid drip back
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Baffled design covers unsightly inlet and controls water flow
- Inlet: (1) 1.5" FNTP on back
- Dimensions: 3" W x 16" D x 4" H
- Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass, and custom colors)