When it comes to achieving design perfection, the final details make all the difference. Don't let unattractive and cheap-looking roof drainage mar the appeal of your home or commercial building project. Our thick stainless steel 4" Round Eglin roof drainage scupper shines just as brightly as the other beautiful architectural features adorning your structure. Its angled exit gracefully directs rainwater away from your walls and into planters, especially during heavy storms.
Crafted from marine-grade stainless steel, our roof drainage scuppers are built to last. They feature thicker metal than competing products and are welded, not soldered, glued, or spot welded like inferior alternatives. With their heavy stainless steel construction, you can enjoy worry-free operation for a lifetime.
If your project requires a custom sized Roof Drainage Scupper, click here to request a custom order quote.
- Eglin 4" Roof Drainage Scupper
- Heavy-Guage Marine Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully hand welded with angled front exit to avoid drippage
- Dimensions: 8" W x 18" D x 6" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)
*** Available in corner and overflow configurations, custom lengths, and with debris grates. ***