Our Ericsson model of water spout is simplicity at it's finest. The clean and sleek design marries well with all sizes of water features and fountains that contain other elements that are meant to standout. The Ericsson often stands alone in smaller water features, or can be used in multiples in larger water features.
The Ericsson protrudes 7” with a 30-degree angle cut adding an elegant and timeless appeal. An integrated baffle controls the flow of the water to ensure that spray from the water fountain spout is minimal. This water spout is available in several finishes or unfinished to put your own color to.
Handcrafted in the USA of Marine-Grade 316 Stainless Steel, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Powder coating is Pool and Spa chemical resistant.
Escutcheon Plates are available for the Ericsson in many style, please inquire for more details and pricing.
- Ericsson 2" Square Water Fountain Spout
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
- Flow Rate: 100 GPH - 300 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 2" W x 7" D x 2" H
- Finishes: Textured Rust Powdercoat (Available in Copper Metallic, Silver Metallic & Custom Colors)