Make your fountain or pool stand apart from the rest with the 8" Fittipaldi in copper. This water feature product has timeless looks in all landscape styles from traditional to contemporary. Seen alone in smaller water features or in groupings of 3 or 5 in larger water features, the 8" Fittipaldi water feature in copper will surely please your guests or client!
The Fittipaldi is designed to not only look the part, but function well also. Inside the water tank are two baffles carefully engineered to sheet water out of the Fittipaldi smoothly.
Handcrafted in the USA of 100% copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Copper will patina with water contact, leading to colors of brown and black with green and blue accents.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Fittipaldi 8" Trough Fountain Scupper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Double Weir Baffles for Consistent Sheeting
- Flow Rate: 400 GPH - 1200 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 7" - 9" at 48" Height & 750GPH
- Inlet: 1.5" FNTP on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 8" W x 12" D x 3" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Copper & Custom Colors)