Lose your lion heads or other less than desirable water feature with the glue-on Gallant 2" water feature mask spout. Styled to work with every architectural design you may be working with, the Gallant's timeless lines and details will tie perfectly into the pool of fountain you're renovating. Normally seen in multiples, the Gallant is an excellent choice for your fountain or pool renovation!
Offered in a plumbed model as well, this 2" square water feature mask allows for easy installation in existing construction allowing for less time to place. The provided bolts are used for support, normally glued into a masonry wall, or may be removed if not necessary. A back-drip baffle ensures that standing water in spout does not disturb sealant.
Manufactured in the USA from marine-grade stainless steel, then powdercoated with UV-resistant colors, these spouts are built to last. The baffle inside the spout hides the unsightly inlet and plumbing, plus ensures water exits the spout pleasantly.
*** THIS IS A MASK/RETROFIT VERSION THAT HAS NO THREADED PLUMBING FITTING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLUMBED VERSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE. ***
- Gallant 2" Square Water Fountain Spout Mask
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Spray baffle to ensure laminar flow of water
-(2) 5/16"-16 2.5" Length Grounding/Attachment Bolts on Rear
- Flow Rate: 100 GPH - 300 GPH
- Projection: 6" - 8" at 24" Height & 140 GPH, 10" - 12" at 24" Height & 220 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" Wide x 1 3/4" Tall Opening (Fits up to 1" PVC) - this is not a threaded inlet
- Dimensions: 4" W x 4" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Textured Rust Powdercoat (Available in Brushed Copper, Brushed Stainless Steel, Copper Style, Satin Black, Cocoa Bronze, & Custom Colors)