Enjoy the white noise of rushing water in your pool or fountain water feature with the Hamilton 6" In-Wall Water Scupper in copper. The copper Hamilton water scupper is simple and modern in design, but blends into many architectural styles.
Standing 3" tall and 6" Wide, the Hamilton is a mid-sized water feature. Inside the Hamilton is engineered baffling to allow for variable flow rates and projections. The Hamilton features a bottom mount inlet for thinner or exposed walls.
Handcrafted in the USA of pure copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product. Copper will naturally patina with usage around water, turning deep brown and black with blue-green accents normally.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Hamilton 6" In-Wall Water Fountain & Pool Scupper
- Copper Construction
- Spray baffle and Internal Baffle to Sheet Water
- Flow Rate: 225 - 600 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 9" - 12" at 48" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1 1/2" FPT - bottom fed and back fed available. (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 6" D x 4" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Brass & Custom Colors)