The Hugo 6" Roof Drainage Scupper in Textured Rust Powdercoat offers a elegant solution to normally unsightly drainage pipes. Whether your project is an existing or new construction project, the Hugo drainage box scupper in Textured Rust adds architectural style and an upscale appearance along with providing the function of projecting drainage water away from walls. The integrated baffle also keep birds and small animals from nesting within drainage pipes. Seen on commercial buildings and also personal residence homes, the Hugo drainage scupper is a sure win for your building project or update.
Manufactured from marine-grade stainless steel in the USA, the Hugo roof drainage scupper is made from thick 14 gauge material and completely welded for long-term use. Available in several different inlet configurations, as shown in photos, these scuppers are also available in custom dimensions to suit your project and drainage piping.
- Hugo 6" Box Roof Drainage Scupper
- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully hand welded with integrated lip to project water
- Baffle keeps birds and animal out while covering unsightly piping
- Dimensions: 6" W x 6" D x 6" H
- Finish: Textured Rust Powdercoat (Available in Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)