The Hugo 6" Roof Drainage Scupper in Stainless Steel offers a elegant solution to normally unsightly drainage pipes. Whether your project is an existing or new construction project, the Hugo drainage box scupper in stainless steel adds architectural style and an upscale appearance along with providing the function of projecting drainage water away from walls. The integrated baffle also keep birds and small animals from nesting within drainage pipes. Seen on commercial buildings and also personal residence homes, the Hugo drainage scupper is a sure win for your building project or update.
Manufactured from marine-grade stainless steel in the USA, the Hugo roof drainage scupper is made from thick 14 gauge material and completely welded for long-term use. Available in several different inlet configurations, as shown in photos, these scuppers are also available in custom dimensions to suit your project and drainage piping.
Note: Our stainless steel products are made from high quality materials with corrosion resistance processes. These products may require maintenance in harsh chemical environments, such as pools to keep them looking like new. In comparison to our competitors products made from inferior and without proper processes, our products maintenance intervals will be less often.
- Hugo 6" Box Roof Drainage Scupper
- 14 Gauge 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully hand welded with integrated lip to project water
- Baffle keeps birds and animal out while covering unsightly piping
- Dimensions: 6" W x 6" D x 6" H
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel (Available in Copper, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)