Create something spectacular with the Jenson 5" water scupper meant for both indoor and outdoor water features. It's timeless design and proper dimensions make a statement while water effortlessly flows off it's spill edge. The Jenson also works well inside of homes as a shower waterfall, bathtub spout or a wall-mounted sink fixture. Standing alone or placed in bunches, the Jenson water fountain feature is sure to please all eyes.
Standing tall at 3", with a width of 5", the Jenson is a mid-sized water feature. Inside the Jenson, you will find a baffle that hides the unsightly inner workings of the fixture and enhances water sheeting.
Handcrafted in the USA of 100% Copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product.
*** Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to variation in materials and applicator, this finish may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. We do not guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. ***
- Jenson 5" Water Fountain & Pool Scupper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle and Internal Baffle to Sheet Water
- Flow Rate: 250 GPH - 1000 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 9" - 12" at 48" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT on back
- Dimensions: 5" W x 8" D x 3" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel & Custom Colors)