Create something spectacular with the Jenson 5" water scupper meant for both indoor and outdoor water features. It's timeless design and proper dimensions make a statement while water effortlessly flows off it's spill edge. The Jenson also works well inside of homes as a shower waterfall, bathtub spout or a wall-mounted sink fixture. Standing alone or placed in bunches, the Jenson water fountain feature is sure to please all eyes.
Standing tall at 3", with a width of 5", the Jenson is a mid-sized water feature. Inside the Jenson, you will find a baffle that hides the unsightly inner workings of the fixture and enhances water sheeting.
Handcrafted in the USA of 100% Copper, we've selected the best materials and employed expert craftsman to ensure we deliver you a quality product.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
- Jenson 5" Water Fountain & Pool Scupper
- 100% Copper Construction
- Spray baffle and Internal Baffle to Sheet Water
- Flow Rate: 250 GPH - 1000 GPH
- Bonding/Grounding Lug Attached to Product
- Projection: 5" - 7" at 24" Height & 450 GPH, 9" - 12" at 48" Height & 750 GPH
- Inlet: 1" FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
- Dimensions: 5" W x 8" D x 3" H
- Finishes: Brushed Copper (Available in Brushed Stainless Steel & Custom Colors)